Below you will find job opportunities such as
we currently have them.
As an Operations/Administrative Assistant at Bluetrace, no day is the same. You will work from the office in Hoofddorp and you will join a team of fun colleagues with whom you can meet all challenges.
Our customer base includes campgrounds, schools and housing providers. You will be responsible for all common operational and administrative work within Bluetrace.
- Provide telephone and email support to customers and guests
- 1st line support
- Proper handling of records and documentation
- Management of (ICT) documentation.
- About ten times a year for a week of evening and weekend vigils
- Serving as project coordinator
- Planning for customers to visit with breakdowns or for the purpose of projects
- Responsible for incoming emails for the support department
- Be able to work independently, accurately, neatly, efficiently and safely
- Stress resistant and solution oriented
- At least MBO level 3 or higher in the direction of Telematics ICT, Employee Management ICT or equivalent through work experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in similar position
- Customer-friendly and service-oriented
- Good communication skills; correct Dutch in word and writing. English is a plus.
- Driving license B
- Preferably experience in writing documentation, manuals and process descriptions
- Living within 50 km of Amsterdam
- Be able to provide a certificate of good conduct
We offer you
A diverse and challenging work environment
If this appeals to you please respond quickly!
Send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org